1. The timesheet will go up on the Notice Board in the Tennis Club Bar at 7pm on the Friday evening approximately two weeks before the scheduled golf outing.
2. One line only (maximum three names) can be filled in by any one person.
3. Please confirm with your playing partners, before putting their names on the timesheet, that they are available to play on that date.
4. Priority will be given to Golf Society members, therefore, visitors’ names must go on a waiting list or may be moved to a waiting list.
5. Please do not interfere with the Timesheet. If changes are to be made to the timesheet, it must be done by a member of the Committee.
6. If, for some unexpected reason, you wish to remove your name from the timesheet, please contact the member of the committee named on the timesheet as being in charge of that outing. If we are unable to fill your allocated time we may be charged by the relevant golf club and therefore will pass that charge on to the society member.
7. If your handicap changes over the course of the year, please inform the Handicap Secretary or, before playing, the committee member in charge of the outing, as playing off an incorrect handicap could result in disqualification.
Golf Outings 2017…
Blainroe Golf Club ~
11th March 2017
Golf Outings Results 2017…
11th March ~ Blainroe ~ 11.38 - 12.42
28th April ~ Grange GC ~ 11.00 - 13.00
14th July ~ Old Conna GC - 13.00 - 15.00 (Captain’s Prize)